A Meal Plan is Convenient
- You can enjoy a relaxing lunch with friends or grab something quick
- Choose your favorites, make a colorful plate, and get on your way back to class in plenty of time
- The locations and menus you’ll love just steps from your Residence Hall
A Meal Plan = Variety & Good Food
- You can pick from an almost endless variety of choices that strike your fancy in Howerton Dining Hall
- You can easily check nutrition info; pick hot or cold entrees, sides and desserts; try new dishes or old favorites; plus find made without gluten, vegetarian, and vegan selections.
On-Campus Residents: All students housed in the residence halls on-campus will automatically be assigned the Unlimited Meal Plan.
Students living in Ridgecrest will have the option to select the Unlimited Meal Plan or Weekly 15 Meal Plan.
Students living in the on-campus apartments will be automatically enrolled in the Weekly 10 Meal Plan but have the option to upgrade. To upgrade, please contact Sharon Randall at Randall-Sharon@aramark.com or visit the Dining Services Office in Howerton Dining Hall.
Off-Campus Students (Commuters): All off-campus students will be set up with $85 in Declining Balance, which can be used at all on campus dining locations. While a meal plan purchase is not required for commuter students, many students take advantage of the convenience and value a meal plan has to offer. Take a look at our Commuter Meal Plan Options and see what might best fit you!
Our Meal PlansAll Meal Plans
Faculty/Staff: The below meal plan options consists of meals that can be used at Howerton Dining Hall and Declining Balance that can be spent at all on-campus dining location including Java City and Nelsons Study Snacks
Cavalier Cash can be used at all of our dining locations and can be added on to your account at any time in any increment. Cavalier Cash rolls over and does not expire until you leave Montreat College. Declining Balance that comes with the Meal Plans expires at the end of the semester.
Need help with your meal plan?
(828) 419- 2321